Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Customization & Options!

There are so many things I have been wanting to update you all on but I haven't been able to bring myself to do it YET.  One of these days I will but not today.  Today I would rather blog about better things.  One of them being a new(er) business that is in town.  I mentioned it yesterday but I thought I would expand on that today!

The business is called Total Evolution Cafe & Smoothie Lounge.  This place offers a LOT!  There is a core group of people that attend exercise classes there.  Some of the classes that I have been seeing info about are Kettlebells, Dance, Kickboxing, Tabata, Circuit Training, PiYo, Cardio, etc.

In addition to the classes they have a Cafe.  Here is one of the things I ordered yesterday.  It was from the Build Your Own Rice Bowl Option.

Here is what I chose of this bowl...Rice, Tempeh, BBQ Chickpeas, Avocado, Carrots, Sprouts, Marinated Mushrooms, and I ordered their vegan ranch but I think they forgot it.  It was pretty good.  I LOVE that they have Build Your Own Wraps and Rice Bowls.  They have some non-vegan items but are VERY vegan friendly and knowledgeable.  I can't wait to go back there and try something different!  I'm totally digging this place because of the way you can customize.

I couldn't resist trying their Avocado Toast.  I enjoy putting mashed Avocado on toast and bagels whenever I can but the price of Avocados have been INSANE lately on the local level.  So I do try and get something while ordering out.  This is their take on Avocado Toast.  It's on Super Grain Bread with Avocado, Tomato, Maple Mustard, and Salt and Pepper.  There was only a pinch of salt and for that I'm grateful - you know that I'm not much of a salt person.

Some of the other things I found interesting on the menu were Chia Pudding made with Coconut Milk...Super Food Energy Balls, Smoothie Bowls, Fresh Fruit Cups, Shakes, Juices, MANY Menu Wraps in addition to the Build Your Own.

I'm going to try their Oatmeal Bar one of these days!  Hot cereal of your choice with about 22 different toppings to choose from.

I grabbed this photo from their social media because I forgot to take a pic of it before I ate it last week.  I can't remember what they called it and it wasn't on their menu from what I could see.

This wrap had Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Carrots, Sprouts, Greens, Beets, Beet Hummus, and 2 dressings that they made in-house which was the Vegan Ranch combined with the Greek Balsamic type dressing.  It was AWESOME!

So YEAH...needless to say I will be frequenting this place often.  LOTS of options and LOTS of ways to incorporate different foods in different ways.  PLUS they have healthy snacks!  YAY!

Not to mention some of the things you can buy in their shop!  I'll save that for another day!

8 comments:

  1. The food looks great. I love oatmeal and occasionally eat it at home. I purchase the oat groats and add a variety of fruit to it or sometimes I make mine savory. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy oatmeal too! I go in spurts it seems!!! I LOVE berries with it!

      Delete
  2. Wow, the food looks and sounds amazing! I would go there lots too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly offer a lot of things that most don't in this area.

      Delete
  3. Everything looks great! That wrap is picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try a different one from there!

      Delete
  4. The build your own rice bowl sounds like a great idea! And the wrap looks good, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to try some of the other options soon!

      Delete