Saturday, November 11, 2017

Chocolate Berry Banana Smoothie


I post from earlier today I schedule posted but wanted to hurry up and blog about this smoothie I blended earlier today!  I used a small scoop of Genuine Health Gut Superfood Summer Berry Pomegranate in this! @genuinehealth #GHsuperfoods - Genuine Health sent me samples to work with and I'm in the process of working on ways to include this product in some recipes and I figured a smoothie is always a good place to start!  Below is what the recipe I threw together contains...

1 C Chocolate Almond Milk (or more if needed)
1 Pound Frozen Blueberries
2 Bananas

Easy Peasy!  DH - the Carnivore - really liked it!

Please scroll down to check out today's other post and another one from late last night!  Thrift Shop & Cookbook Finds Ahead!

8 comments:

  1. Never had a smoothie like this but banana cake and chocolate ice cream sure go hand in hand, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try and start baking again! I'm horrible at it but I see so many vegan recipes I would love to try - if only I baked! LOL

      Delete
  2. I'm always looking for new smoothie recipes to try out. This one sounds pretty good and simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always looking for more, too! Especially ones without bananas!

      Delete
  3. Have you tried white chocolate + papaya before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't but that sound interesting! I will have to see what I can muster-up LOL :) Thanks so much for the flavor idea!

      Delete