Sunday, November 12, 2017

Creamy Creamed Mushroom Soup - Vegan!


Ingredients for this CREAMY Creamed Mushroom Soup are:
1 C Nut-Based Milk (I chose Almond)
1/4 C Vegan Margarine
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
About 1 Pound of Mixed Mushrooms, sliced (Fresh of Frozen)
1/4 C Vegan Sour Cream (store bought or home made)
1 T Soy Flour
Simple Directions Include:

On Medium Heat in a large pot add everything except for the mushrooms and stir until combined and thickened.  Add Mushrooms and reduce heat to simmer for about 10 to 20 minutes stirring occasionally.

Simple Sunday Post!?  What do you think!?

12 comments:

  1. I never used to like Creamy mushroom soup, but last year I was converted and it was homemade that did it, yours looks super creamy. I'd be really happy to tuck into it today of all days as it is getting quite icy here now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It's been super cold here the last 4 days! brrr!

      Delete
  2. My girl's favourite. We will cook everytime we get buttons - hard to get here, just once in a while, imported. She's not fond of shitake nor our own local mushrooms. She is not a fan of the canned or packet ones either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I was lucky enough to score 15 pounds of free mushrooms a while back. I blogged about a few other mushroom recipes I did with those.

      Delete
  4. Mmm. Looks great! I'll have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, this looks great - perfect for cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A real multi-use recipe, too! If you make it a little thicker it would make a great sauce for rice and pasta, too!

      Delete